Shyru's World

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Im going to Akademy 2006!

Yes, this year its the first time where I will attend Akademy, the anual KDE Conference.
This year it will be held in Dublin, Irland. My flight will be tomorrow at 16:20 from Frankfurt.
Im very happy to take part in this event, and I hope that this will be the start of me hacking on KDE... - I already have some Ideas in mind on how to contribute to a great KDE4. :-)
Im also eager awaiting the cool talks this year, and i hope to take some photos and create some transcripts of the talks i attend.

Here is a preliminary list of talks i plan to attend:

Saturday:

Sunday:


I hope to be able to give some brief transcripts of all this talks, so if you are interested in any of them and cannot attend, stay tuned!

2 Comments:

  • I've already seen your name on one of the aKademy wiki pages. :-) This is really cool! Looking forward to Dublin...

    When will you leave? At the day of the e.V. meeting?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:05 PM  

  • Yes, I'll leave on monday evening, but hope to get a start in hacking during the day.

    By Blogger Shyru, at 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home